Renewable Technologies as a means of reducing your carbon footprint can be confusing as there are a number of technologies available:
- Bio mass heating systems (wood pellet or wood chip)
- Ground source air to air, air to water heating
- Photovoltaic (PV) electrical generation
- Wind turbine electrical generation
- Solar thermal hot water generation
- Combined heat and power (CHP) system
We have an in-depth knowledge of all these systems, their applications and what would be the most effective method for the desired application. We can also provide independent advice on what is best to meet your needs. Clients are provided with a tender document pack based on our knowledge of your site and the regulations involved in the field. Aston Reef can project manage the installation from planning to completion including any feed in tariff (FIT) or renewable heat incentive (RHI) application.